All about Apps!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Just remembered this site exists
Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:58 pm by -xAzaLa

» I got banned
Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:16 pm by Noob

» How to reach second server + how to download older versions of graal to house jump and stuff
Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:16 am by D0nut5432

» Your Zombie Survival Plan
Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:05 am by HellitsElle

» Graal Gralats Hack???
Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:30 pm by moneybird

» fucking young perky tits
Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:04 am by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as warez
Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 am by Guest

» buy facebook fans cheap dd
Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:32 am by Guest

» Cracking the Gralat Code
Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Keywords
hack what

Share | 
 

 SlimLight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Slim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-08-22
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: SlimLight   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Well, I am currently developing my own flashlight app for the AppStore. It will be a free application, and will be updated as needed. It is almost ready to be put into the AppStore, I will add screenshots in a bit. Also, it is a SIMPLE application. It is very simple in design, and sort of plain. But then again, it's a simple flashlight Smile It's not supposed to be complicated. king

_________________
~Slim
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tinyurl.com/slimapps
Healncrush

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 20
Location : Virginia, USA

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:51 am

Cool, can't not get another flashlight app, lol.

On a side note, when is yours and iChickens Graal app supposed to be released? Been looking forward to it. Would have made my own, and have thought about it quiet a bit, and my attempts have failed, as DragonFireSDK isn't free, and MobileMe is terrible.

_________________
»Healncrush«
Add me in Graal!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-08-22
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:56 am

Healncrush wrote:
Cool, can't not get another flashlight app, lol.

On a side note, when is yours and iChickens Graal app supposed to be released? Been looking forward to it. Would have made my own, and have thought about it quiet a bit, and my attempts have failed, as DragonFireSDK isn't free, and MobileMe is terrible.
Yahhhh about that x_x
Well you see.... with dragonfiresdk, every appbuild costs 10 $ (after the first one which is free) so i basically get one. This also means updates x-x. i was gonna update weekly but that would be outrageously expensive for a free app soooo.... yah im not sure how the graal app is gonna work atm

_________________
~Slim
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tinyurl.com/slimapps
Healncrush

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 20
Location : Virginia, USA

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 am

Wow, they are just begging for money, as the cheapest version of it is $50...they probably chars all of this money due to the fact that it is for windows...but if you are still looking to make one check out MobileMe, more of a point and click app builder which is simple, but I have not checked to see how they upload the apps. If not you best be is to just go buy a mac off eBay or something. Even used macs could be worth it.

_________________
»Healncrush«
Add me in Graal!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-08-22
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:03 am

Healncrush wrote:
Wow, they are just begging for money, as the cheapest version of it is $50...they probably chars all of this money due to the fact that it is for windows...but if you are still looking to make one check out MobileMe, more of a point and click app builder which is simple, but I have not checked to see how they upload the apps. If not you best be is to just go buy a mac off eBay or something. Even used macs could be worth it.
MobileMe? Hmm never heard of it xP but i got the 100$ software free lmfao

_________________
~Slim
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tinyurl.com/slimapps
Healncrush

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 20
Location : Virginia, USA

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:06 am

Wow, what a waste huh?


And now that I reel like a retard, MobileMe is apples product, the program I'm really talking about is MobiOne. I'm on my iPod touch so all I have is the mobile link
Enjoy

http://m.genuitec.com/mobione_mobile.html


_________________
»Healncrush«
Add me in Graal!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-08-22
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:09 am

Healncrush wrote:
Wow, what a waste huh?


And now that I reel like a retard, MobileMe is apples product, the program I'm really talking about is MobiOne. I'm on my iPod touch so all I have is the mobile link
Enjoy

http://m.genuitec.com/mobione_mobile.html

i mean 100$ software of dragonfiresdk lmao thru iveaway

_________________
~Slim
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tinyurl.com/slimapps
Healncrush

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 20
Location : Virginia, USA

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:15 am

cool, of course I misread the most important word of the whole post, "free", lol....but still, $10 per app upload is crazy expensive for a program that's already $100, especially in your case, when you have to constantly update th app.

_________________
»Healncrush«
Add me in Graal!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-08-22
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:16 am

Healncrush wrote:
cool, of course I misread the most important word of the whole post, "free", lol....but still, $10 per app upload is crazy expensive for a program that's already $100, especially in your case, when you have to constantly update th app.
yah ;( idk wut to do at this point

_________________
~Slim
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tinyurl.com/slimapps
tswmcello

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 22
Location : Untied States

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:19 am

I know I wasn't really in this conversation but his earlier suggestion of buying used mac may be the best way :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-08-22
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:22 am

tswmcello wrote:
I know I wasn't really in this conversation but his earlier suggestion of buying used mac may be the best way :/
i dont think u make apps with mobione tho

_________________
~Slim
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tinyurl.com/slimapps
Healncrush

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 20
Location : Virginia, USA

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:25 am

I've made some, but deleted them because they were just tests...you could also buy Mac OSX leopard from apple, then partition your hard drive and boot up you computer with that. Only $30 too

_________________
»Healncrush«
Add me in Graal!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-08-22
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:40 pm

Healncrush wrote:
I've made some, but deleted them because they were just tests...you could also buy Mac OSX leopard from apple, then partition your hard drive and boot up you computer with that. Only $30 too
really? the software is only 30$? Surprised Shocked

_________________
~Slim
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tinyurl.com/slimapps
Healncrush

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 20
Location : Virginia, USA

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:43 pm

Well, I just looked it up again, and apprently it's $500 and $30 for the upgrade from leopard to snow leopard. I will keep searching.

_________________
»Healncrush«
Add me in Graal!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-08-22
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:44 pm

Healncrush wrote:
Well, I just looked it up again, and apprently it's $500 and $30 for the upgrade from leopard to snow leopard. I will keep searching.
there are other ways of running xcode on a windows, but i wont discuss them publicly on this forum rofl lol! afro

_________________
~Slim
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tinyurl.com/slimapps
Healncrush

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 20
Location : Virginia, USA

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:46 pm

lol, yeah let's not get into that, even though stuff like that is all over the internet and no one seems to care

_________________
»Healncrush«
Add me in Graal!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-08-22
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:50 pm

Healncrush wrote:
lol, yeah let's not get into that, even though stuff like that is all over the internet and no one seems to care
yah rofl, maybe I can make a private admin/mod forum Very Happy

_________________
~Slim
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tinyurl.com/slimapps
Healncrush

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 20
Location : Virginia, USA

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:50 pm

That would be cool.

_________________
»Healncrush«
Add me in Graal!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-08-22
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Healncrush wrote:
That would be cool.
ill do it now

_________________
~Slim
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tinyurl.com/slimapps
Spirit

avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:42 pm

umm arent there already many flashlight apps? not that its a bad idea but does ur app has something unique that other apps dont have?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-08-22
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Spirit wrote:
umm arent there already many flashlight apps? not that its a bad idea but does ur app has something unique that other apps dont have?
well at the moment, not really. I mean, it's SIMPLE unlike many others, and free. (gonna be). But like I know that there are tons, I just though it would be a good spot to start since im an independent dev. If you hav any ideas on how to make it unique, post away Very Happy

_________________
~Slim
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tinyurl.com/slimapps
tswmcello

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 22
Location : Untied States

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:49 am

Yah but isn't ther something for WIndows like bottcamp for mac? and i bet yu could get the OSX cheaper than that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-08-22
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:55 pm

tswmcello wrote:
Yah but isn't ther something for WIndows like bottcamp for mac? and i bet yu could get the OSX cheaper than that.
there are ways to get it free lol. But at the moment im worried about gettin a bunch of money to replace it. Ugh.

_________________
~Slim
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tinyurl.com/slimapps
Healncrush

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 20
Location : Virginia, USA

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:52 am

Hmm, make it a rainbow app, to where you get a bunch of neon colors to choose from by tapping the screen twice. And write SlimLight all over the place, then it's unique.

You have to remember how hard scripting is, especially when you are doing a five man job, by yourself...maybe I can get a copy of the Mac OS and help you with your scripting, but still have the app in your name.

But of course I wouldn't be able to do it right off the bat, as I still have to learnthe language, unless there is some simple UI that makes app creating extremely simple. If you do get a Mac it may be solely scripting hase to make apps, and may be a different language then DragonFireSDK, but you would think they would be the same.

And your only ** and you are making an app, then there's the developer o doodlekids who was 9 when he made it. So it can't be too hard, and I'm 13 and have a long life ahead of me, so it could be a learning experience and an easy way to make money on the side along with the job I don't have yet :/

_________________
»Healncrush«
Add me in Graal!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-08-22
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:02 am

Haha cool. All i need is a mac. And objective C programming skills. Lmao Smile

_________________
~Slim
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tinyurl.com/slimapps
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SlimLight   

Back to top Go down
 
SlimLight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iTouchAppReviewers :: Apps + Games :: Slim Apps-
Jump to: