iTouchAppReviewers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Apps!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Just remembered this site exists
This is important please read this now EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 6:58 pm by -xAzaLa

» I got banned
This is important please read this now EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:16 pm by Noob

» How to reach second server + how to download older versions of graal to house jump and stuff
This is important please read this now EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:16 am by D0nut5432

» Your Zombie Survival Plan
This is important please read this now EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:05 am by HellitsElle

» Graal Gralats Hack???
This is important please read this now EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:30 pm by moneybird

» fucking young perky tits
This is important please read this now EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:04 am by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as warez
This is important please read this now EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 am by Guest

» buy facebook fans cheap dd
This is important please read this now EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:32 am by Guest

» Cracking the Gralat Code
This is important please read this now EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Keywords
hack wings

This is important please read this now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slim
Admin
Slim

This is important please read this now Empty
PostSubject: This is important please read this now   This is important please read this now EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Hey guys. Something awful happened yesterday. I accidentally broke my laptop. I cracked the screen on accident. They break so easily Dx. Anyway, this being said, I am now on my ipod typing all this. Mods, do your job well and keep people in line until I earn another 800$ or if i get it fixed. Im actually not sure at the time. I hope to have this all better in a week or later. I will get on here on my ipod but i cannot access the chat at beginning of the forum. Well, reply to this topic if u wana chat-ish. Alright bw good. Smile and spread the word about my comp being broke AND THIS POST so that people dont think i abandoned them. Ttyl
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinyurl.com/slimapps
-xAzaLa

-xAzaLa

PostSubject: Re: This is important please read this now   This is important please read this now EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:05 pm

Dx thats not good! and i advertised for the site when i crashed someones youtube vid on graal >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slim
Admin
Slim

PostSubject: Re: This is important please read this now   This is important please read this now EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Yah its bad. Awesome any advertising helps Smile thx bro Smile ugh
Back to top Go down
-xAzaLa

-xAzaLa

PostSubject: Re: This is important please read this now   This is important please read this now EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:21 pm

All I had to do so he doesn't edit it out is subscribe lol
Back to top Go down
Healncrush

Healncrush

PostSubject: Re: This is important please read this now   This is important please read this now EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:51 pm

Nooo, why Slim why?
Dude, this sucks and if i had money I would donate to you from slimothygraal.webs.com

Just out of curiosity, how exactly didn't break? Did you drop it?
Now would be a good time to eBay some mac's too, in case you want to continue the creation of the app, which you could sell for 0.99 at the start, and I'm sure people would pay. Heck I bet half the graal community payed $5 for a guild house, why wouldn't they buy your app? I'm sure your guild and allies have some inside source wit some admin that can hook you up with a news post to advertise it for free. Just something to think about before you go and spend $800 on the same computer you had. And on top of that, doesn't apple have a warranty? Lol

Anyway, if I don't appear to be posting often on here you know how to contact me...and no, I'm not asking you to add me :p
Back to top Go down
Slim
Admin
Slim

PostSubject: Re: This is important please read this now   This is important please read this now EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:57 am

Lmao. Well. It was an accident. And i think my insurance will work for it. We will hav to wait for the claim to arrive Smile. And i cant make the app till i get new comp rofl.
Back to top Go down
-xAzaLa

-xAzaLa

PostSubject: Re: This is important please read this now   This is important please read this now EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:17 am

I'd pay 99 cents :3
Back to top Go down
Healncrush

Healncrush

PostSubject: Re: This is important please read this now   This is important please read this now EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:29 am

Yeah, stupid insurance and warranties and their fine print...are you guys sick of me posting a sh!t load of stuff yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is important please read this now   This is important please read this now Empty

Back to top Go down

This is important please read this now
Page 1 of 1