All about Apps!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Just remembered this site exists
Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:58 pm by -xAzaLa

» I got banned
Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:16 pm by Noob

» How to reach second server + how to download older versions of graal to house jump and stuff
Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:16 am by D0nut5432

» Your Zombie Survival Plan
Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:05 am by HellitsElle

» Graal Gralats Hack???
Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:30 pm by moneybird

» fucking young perky tits
Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:04 am by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as warez
Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 am by Guest

» buy facebook fans cheap dd
Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:32 am by Guest

» Cracking the Gralat Code
Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Keywords

Share | 
 

 Hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iDottedLine



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-08-26

PostSubject: Hi   Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:28 am

Hey slim I was wondering why you deleted me foam friends list on admin acc and you ignore menin ur iPod account oh this is DottedLine add me back plz
lol! sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Healncrush

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 20
Location : Virginia, USA

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:36 pm

iDottedLine wrote:
Hey slim I was wondering why you deleted me foam friends list on admin acc and you ignore menin ur iPod account oh this is DottedLine add me back plz
lol! sunny


Two problems here, one he is no longer admin, so the account probably doesn't exist anymore.
And two
Slim wrote:
Please do NOT ask me to add you! Very Happy

_________________
»Healncrush«
Add me in Graal!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-08-22
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Healncrush wrote:
iDottedLine wrote:
Hey slim I was wondering why you deleted me foam friends list on admin acc and you ignore menin ur iPod account oh this is DottedLine add me back plz
lol! sunny


Two problems here, one he is no longer admin, so the account probably doesn't exist anymore.
And two
Slim wrote:
Please do NOT ask me to add you! Very Happy
thanks for clarifying that healncrush Wink

_________________
~Slim
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tinyurl.com/slimapps
Spirit

avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Slim wrote:
Healncrush wrote:
iDottedLine wrote:
Hey slim I was wondering why you keep asking me to add you to my friends list oh this is DottedLine so DONT add me Evil or Very Mad


Two problems here, one he is an admin, so he will ban you if u dont.
And two
Slim wrote:
Please ADD ME! Very Happy
thanks for clarifying that healncrush Wink
LOL I SPOOFED IT! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris



Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-23
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:25 pm

Spirit wrote:
Slim wrote:
Healncrush wrote:
iDottedLine wrote:
Hey slim I was wondering why you keep asking me to add you to my friends list oh this is DottedLine so DONT add me Evil or Very Mad


Two problems here, one he is an admin, so he will ban you if u dont.
And two
Slim wrote:
Please do NOT ASK ME to add you! Very Happy
thanks for clarifying that healncrush Wink
LOL I DID'NT SPOOF IT! lol! lol! lol!

All better Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hi   

Back to top Go down
 
Hi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iTouchAppReviewers :: Graal Stuff :: "Add Me" Requests in GraalOnline Classic iPhone-
Jump to: