iTouchAppReviewers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Apps!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Just remembered this site exists
Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 6:58 pm by -xAzaLa

» I got banned
Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:16 pm by Noob

» How to reach second server + how to download older versions of graal to house jump and stuff
Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:16 am by D0nut5432

» Your Zombie Survival Plan
Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:05 am by HellitsElle

» Graal Gralats Hack???
Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:30 pm by moneybird

» fucking young perky tits
Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:04 am by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as warez
Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 am by Guest

» buy facebook fans cheap dd
Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:32 am by Guest

» Cracking the Gralat Code
Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Keywords
wings hack

Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal?

Go down 
+2
Spirit
DarkLollipop
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkLollipop

Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? Empty
PostSubject: Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal?   Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Or how do u hack into someones account?
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal?   Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:16 pm

umm u cant really hack peoples udid...u either know it or u dont
Back to top Go down
DarkLollipop

PostSubject: Re: Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal?   Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:18 pm

That sux balls... How do u hack into ppls accounts tho?
Back to top Go down
Slim
Admin
Slim

PostSubject: Re: Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal?   Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:03 pm

DarkLollipop wrote:
That sux balls... How do u hack into ppls accounts tho?
look, hacking other ppls accs is not cool dude. hacking the GMAP and sh!t is cool. but unless ur hacking someone u REALL Y HATE or if its an admin ipod, then dont do it, plus, wrong section x-x
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinyurl.com/slimapps
DarkLollipop

PostSubject: Re: Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal?   Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:13 pm

Noooo i wanna hack my first account bcuz some reason my second accounts UDID was made into my original
Back to top Go down
Kingstar

Kingstar

PostSubject: Re: Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal?   Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:33 pm

You ask them for it.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal?   Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:36 pm

in youtube some people posted theyre udids to register for the 4.0 beta....with any luck one of those udids has a cool graal account
Back to top Go down
DarkLollipop

PostSubject: Re: Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal?   Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Ok... Spirit whats the vid called?
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal?   Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:37 pm

just search how to get os 4.0 beta and wow i noticed i got 1 reputation
Back to top Go down
DarkLollipop

PostSubject: Re: Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal?   Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Ok thx andwhy do i have -3 reputation? Im trying to get backinto my old account cuz my original udid was changed to my sec account now ppl think im trying to hack other ppls accounts.... Wow... Sad
Back to top Go down
Kingstar

Kingstar

PostSubject: Re: Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal?   Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:00 pm

I have -1 from someone hmmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
iJack

iJack

PostSubject: Re: Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal?   Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Kingstar wrote:
I have -1 from someone hmmmmmm.

What is it?
Back to top Go down
iAlec

PostSubject: How To Hack Peoples Accounts   Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:49 am

It's easy to hack peoples Graal accounts. First u gotta have a Jailbroken iPod/iPhone then download an app from Cydia called UDIDFaker then get ur friend to do the same. Go onto his and copy their GraalOnline Classic UDID then go to GraalOnline Classic on YOUR UDIDFaker and put the code in and then start up graal and u will have control over his/her account. When u want to go back to YOUR Graal account go back into GraalOnline Classic in UDIDFaker and tap the Original UDID button in the bottom left conrner. If u need help pm me on Graal: iAlec. I hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
iAlec

iAlec

PostSubject: Re: Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal?   Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Sorry I accidentally posted that with a guest account XD sorry so if it helped u use this post
Back to top Go down
Android6

PostSubject: SOS i know this is in the wrong area but i cnt post there   Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:52 pm

[u][b] K sos but can someone add me my name is Android6 the name of my group is (Killers of doom and pretty stuff )plz add me lol the name is funneh lol! lol! lol! sunny I love you affraid Arrow Exclamation Very Happy Mad EMOTES!
Back to top Go down
Ganis

PostSubject: Re: Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal?   Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:46 am

If you try to hack using a program, what it will do is Ask the other computer for information, than based on observations made on the info it will generate the password. This can take a long time cuz it is looking through file caches to find a series of over used words such as, monkey sh** lol! , and standard words. PS you randomly guessing passwords is not hacking, it's guessing at random. The difference is the computer makes guesses based on the information the other computer gave it. If it is secure it won't give files away just like *that* What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal?   Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal? Empty

Back to top Go down

Slim... Do u know how to figure out peoples udids for graal?
Page 1 of 1