iTouchAppReviewers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Apps!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Just remembered this site exists
[POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 6:58 pm by -xAzaLa

» I got banned
[POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:16 pm by Noob

» How to reach second server + how to download older versions of graal to house jump and stuff
[POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:16 am by D0nut5432

» Your Zombie Survival Plan
[POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:05 am by HellitsElle

» Graal Gralats Hack???
[POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:30 pm by moneybird

» fucking young perky tits
[POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:04 am by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as warez
[POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 am by Guest

» buy facebook fans cheap dd
[POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:32 am by Guest

» Cracking the Gralat Code
[POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Keywords
hack wings

[POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}

Go down 
+6
Healncrush
Spirit
Kingstar
DarkLollipop
benjiro1
Slim
10 posters

What type of app should I make?
Flashlight App
[POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} I_vote_lcap0%[POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Baby's first words app (sports stuff)
[POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} I_vote_lcap0%[POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Backgrounds (where I create neat backgrounds by hand in the app for you all to save and use)
[POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} I_vote_lcap100%[POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Slim
Admin
Slim

[POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} Empty
PostSubject: [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}   [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Hey guys,
I would love to hear your advice on this topic. What type of app should I make? Just vote in the poll. If you want, leave me a reply explaining which one you chose if you really want to Smile
Please be honest. Very Happy This is exclusive just to you guys on the forum! Wink
Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinyurl.com/slimapps
benjiro1

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}   [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:13 pm

make an app with a picture of sam and you get to shoot her and then eventually her bf xor comes and when you shoot him he cries like a baby
Back to top Go down
http://austinsnoddess.blogspot.com/
DarkLollipop

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}   [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Lolz
Back to top Go down
benjiro1

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}   [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:47 pm

yeah and also if you kill xor and lollipop then you unlock a mode when you can shoot slim but when you shoot him he turns into shoop da whoop and fires a laser which causes your ipod to electricute you and then your ipods screen says Slim is the best and you can't take it off even if you restore, the apple logo starts to fade and it says slim is the best again
Back to top Go down
http://austinsnoddess.blogspot.com/
Slim
Admin
Slim

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}   [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:53 pm

benjiro1 wrote:
yeah and also if you kill xor and lollipop then you unlock a mode when you can shoot slim but when you shoot him he turns into shoop da whoop and fires a laser which causes your ipod to electricute you and then your ipods screen says Slim is the best and you can't take it off even if you restore, the apple logo starts to fade and it says slim is the best again
roflmao lol!
Back to top Go down
Slim
Admin
Slim

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}   [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:40 am

alright, backgrounds app it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kingstar

Kingstar

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}   [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Backgrounds, yay!
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}   [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:33 pm

Backgrounds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Healncrush

Healncrush

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}   [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:57 pm

haha, poor Xor....i hope he doesn't keep up with this website under a code name, and separate account....maybe he goes by the name Spirit!!!
hahahaha, i knew it all along

Slim, if the decision has been made for a background app, I can lock this thread
Back to top Go down
Slim
Admin
Slim

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}   [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:11 pm

haha, well, im almost done with the app. uhm, ill tell ya when to lock it Wink
Back to top Go down
Healncrush

Healncrush

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}   [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:13 pm

Cool...your gonna give it to me for free instead of $0.99 right? lol
Back to top Go down
Slim
Admin
Slim

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}   [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:19 pm

well, it will be a free app for now, then once i get 100 dollars from donations ill buy a liscense to sell for cash moneh so that way i can make better apps with the revenue Smile
Back to top Go down
Healncrush

Healncrush

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}   [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:24 pm

cool...you get your laptop fixed?
Back to top Go down
Slim
Admin
Slim

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}   [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:50 pm

nope, still nothing, im on my old pc Sad sooo slow
Back to top Go down
Goldie

Goldie

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}   [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:12 pm

it seems people would like a background app Razz
Back to top Go down
Slim
Admin
Slim

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}   [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:21 pm

Goldie wrote:
it seems people would like a background app Razz
Yep, that's why mine is 98% done Smile
Back to top Go down
iPhish

iPhish

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}   [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:19 am

Make a background app. I have liked three of those and I love them cyclops
Back to top Go down
buneary

buneary

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}   [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:00 am

Slim wrote:
nope, still nothing, im on my old pc Sad sooo slow
well at least you don't have a crappy hp computer with a broken keyboard
Back to top Go down
http://buneary100.blogspot.com
Zak

Zak

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}   [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:26 pm

make a background one Razz i tried making a quiz. lol! it didnt rly work x_x (it kept crashing cuz i had wrong program) O WELLL.............. ya make a background one :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}   [POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive} Empty

Back to top Go down

[POLL]What type of app should I create? {Exclusive}
Page 1 of 1