iTouchAppReviewers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Apps!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Just remembered this site exists
Graal EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 6:58 pm by -xAzaLa

» I got banned
Graal EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:16 pm by Noob

» How to reach second server + how to download older versions of graal to house jump and stuff
Graal EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:16 am by D0nut5432

» Your Zombie Survival Plan
Graal EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:05 am by HellitsElle

» Graal Gralats Hack???
Graal EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:30 pm by moneybird

» fucking young perky tits
Graal EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:04 am by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as warez
Graal EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 am by Guest

» buy facebook fans cheap dd
Graal EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:32 am by Guest

» Cracking the Gralat Code
Graal EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Keywords
hack wings

Graal

Go down 
+3
aspen
Slim
Kingstar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kingstar

Kingstar

Graal Empty
PostSubject: Graal   Graal EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:00 am

Graal overall is a pretty good game. The graphics are good, and the pixel art and graphics are great. I like how users can submit there own images that they created, and either share them with the world, or have them just to themselves. I also like how you can access the server on 3G, or WiFi, which brings more users who do not have WiFi to the server. Also, the server has a lot of features. For example, you can customize your own character, battle other players 1 on 1, and create your own guild to take a tower, or guild spar. Graal is really succeeding in their business, by having a option where you can purchase more in-game money with your iTunes account, and allowing the playing to purchase their own house. My favorite feature of the game, is how you can rearrange the objects in your house, and recreate your house to look cool, and to everyones liking, and can even invite people to see it. There is one downside to the game for me. I dislike how the staff has benefits and special abilities that the regular players do not have. For example, they can run anywhere, customize their speed, etc. To me, that is a little bit unfair. Overall, I think Graal is a great game, and I suggest that you buy it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slim
Admin
Slim

Graal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graal   Graal EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Kingstar wrote:
Graal overall is a pretty good game. The graphics are good, and the pixel art and graphics are great. I like how users can submit there own images that they created, and either share them with the world, or have them just to themselves. I also like how you can access the server on 3G, or WiFi, which brings more users who do not have WiFi to the server. Also, the server has a lot of features. For example, you can customize your own character, battle other players 1 on 1, and create your own guild to take a tower, or guild spar. Graal is really succeeding in their business, by having a option where you can purchase more in-game money with your iTunes account, and allowing the playing to purchase their own house. My favorite feature of the game, is how you can rearrange the objects in your house, and recreate your house to look cool, and to everyones liking, and can even invite people to see it. There is one downside to the game for me. I dislike how the staff has benefits and special abilities that the regular players do not have. For example, they can run anywhere, customize their speed, etc. To me, that is a little bit unfair. Overall, I think Graal is a great game, and I suggest that you buy it. Very Happy
I agree to some small extent with this post lol. First of all the game is full of pervs. Second of all. Theres nothing to do. Third its really laggy. Fourth they nickel and dime u for pixel art hats. Haha ya like im gonna pay eurocenter more money. Riight. Also the staff has spun outa control and they all abuse their power. I recommend if you do ever play, only play to glitch/hack. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinyurl.com/slimapps
aspen

aspen

Graal Empty
PostSubject: Hmm   Graal EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Well, the only reason I play Graal is because it is addicting. I've given up on trying to becoming an admin. I play to hang out with my friends, which most of them I know in real life. Like Slim, I love to hack and glitch, but I only do the hacking on my other iPod, which the sound broke, so that's why I got another one. Wow! Run-on sentence. And I'm in honors english too! lol!
Back to top Go down
Healncrush

Healncrush

Graal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graal   Graal EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Well, kingstar, of course admin are going to have powers, why wouldn't thye. Without them they wouldn't be able to monitor the players of the game, or get to places to ban people quickly...they also have to do lots of scripting, which is mainly for places that have not been released yet, that is why they can walk anywhere. Like all other games i have played, admins/staff members always have powers that he players do not have. you will find this anywhere, and finding it unfair is how life is...don't hack/glitch report the hell out of people breaking the rules, be helpful to members, and make friends with admins and you could easily have a chance to be one...look at slim, THE glitcher of Graal, during the time he wasnt admin, and made a remarkable comeback and became admin. If you would like to know what he did, you must search the forum, and read all of the posts...i think it's available to the public, but on the slightest chances it isn't and you don't find it, PM me.
Back to top Go down
Kingstar

Kingstar

Graal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graal   Graal EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:49 pm

My chances of becoming admin is about 40/100 maybe 30/100
Back to top Go down
Slim
Admin
Slim

Graal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graal   Graal EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:03 pm

Healncrush wrote:
Well, kingstar, of course admin are going to have powers, why wouldn't thye. Without them they wouldn't be able to monitor the players of the game, or get to places to ban people quickly...they also have to do lots of scripting, which is mainly for places that have not been released yet, that is why they can walk anywhere. Like all other games i have played, admins/staff members always have powers that he players do not have. you will find this anywhere, and finding it unfair is how life is...don't hack/glitch report the hell out of people breaking the rules, be helpful to members, and make friends with admins and you could easily have a chance to be one...look at slim, THE glitcher of Graal, during the time he wasnt admin, and made a remarkable comeback and became admin. If you would like to know what he did, you must search the forum, and read all of the posts...i think it's available to the public, but on the slightest chances it isn't and you don't find it, PM me.
tbh at this point, the game would be better off with no admins, or a completely diff batch, cuz xor SUCKS at managing the game. he is absoultely failing at life AND the game. god he should just choose one to fail at. he cant handle all the abuse that goes on, PLUS he abuses! Graal is failing, many ppl are quitting soon.
Back to top Go down
iJack

iJack

Graal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graal   Graal EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Also Graal classic is like the first app of its kind. Its not really a MMORPG because there's no quests Yet. Also Pocket Legends is a pretty good app because it has dungeon quests.
Back to top Go down
Goldie

Goldie

Graal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graal   Graal EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Slim wrote:
Kingstar wrote:
I agree to some small extent with this post lol. First of all the game is full of pervs. Second of all. Theres nothing to do. Third its really laggy. Fourth they nickel and dime u for pixel art hats. Haha ya like im gonna pay eurocenter more money. Riight. Also the staff has spun outa control and they all abuse their power. I recommend if you do ever play, only play to glitch/hack. Smile
they do abusive their power! alot
Back to top Go down
Slim
Admin
Slim

Graal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graal   Graal EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:31 pm

[.~*Jack*~.] wrote:
Also Graal classic is like the first app of its kind. Its not really a MMORPG because there's no quests Yet. Also Pocket Legends is a pretty good app because it has dungeon quests.
Check out Omniverse Live and Yslandia when it comes out. Also World of Magic if u want something similar to graal but with quests.
Back to top Go down
-xAzaLa

-xAzaLa

Graal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graal   Graal EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:52 pm

O.O
Back to top Go down
-xAzaLa

-xAzaLa

Graal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graal   Graal EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:58 pm