iTouchAppReviewers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Apps!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Just remembered this site exists
Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 6:58 pm by -xAzaLa

» I got banned
Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:16 pm by Noob

» How to reach second server + how to download older versions of graal to house jump and stuff
Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:16 am by D0nut5432

» Your Zombie Survival Plan
Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:05 am by HellitsElle

» Graal Gralats Hack???
Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:30 pm by moneybird

» fucking young perky tits
Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:04 am by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as warez
Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 am by Guest

» buy facebook fans cheap dd
Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:32 am by Guest

» Cracking the Gralat Code
Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Keywords
hack wings

Easiest Jailbreak Ever

Go down 
+2
Slim
Healncrush
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Healncrush

Healncrush

Easiest Jailbreak Ever Empty
PostSubject: Easiest Jailbreak Ever   Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:31 am

So I know most of you want to jailbreak your iDevice, but just can't quite fire out how. Maybe you have iOS 4.0 and don't want to downgrade. Maybe you have tried other versions of jailbreaking iOS 4.0 but you don't have your SHSH blobs. Or you have the SHSH blobs but have a iPod Touch 2G MC model, like I do.

Or maybe you have no clue what I am talking about, in that case look for the post "What is Jailbreaking?"

But if you just so happen to know and would like to jailbreak your iDevice without you computer, your in the right place.

Http://www.jailbreakme.com

This website, when gone to on your iDevice, will jailbreak it in a matter of minutes. It installs Cydia directly to your iDevice without the struggle of computer software.

And before you guys flame on me saying it doesn't work and you get an error saying that it has crashed, trust me it works. If you get this error just close Safari, reopen it, and refresh the page and keep trying again until a box pops up and starts to jailbreak your device.
Back to top Go down
Slim
Admin
Slim

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Jailbreak Ever   Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:34 am

Healncrush wrote:
So I know most of you want to jailbreak your iDevice, but just can't quite fire out how. Maybe you have iOS 4.0 and don't want to downgrade. Maybe you have tried other versions of jailbreaking iOS 4.0 but you don't have your SHSH blobs. Or you have the SHSH blobs but have a iPod Touch 2G MC model, like I do.

Or maybe you have no clue what I am talking about, in that case look for the post "What is Jailbreaking?"

But if you just so happen to know and would like to jailbreak your iDevice without you computer, your in the right place.

Http://www.jailbreakme.com

This website, when gone to on your iDevice, will jailbreak it in a matter of minutes. It installs Cydia directly to your iDevice without the struggle of computer software.

And before you guys flame on me saying it doesn't work and you get an error saying that it has crashed, trust me it works. If you get this error just close Safari, reopen it, and refresh the page and keep trying again until a box pops up and starts to jailbreak your device.

Hehe all better Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinyurl.com/slimapps
DarkLollipop

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Jailbreak Ever   Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:35 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Slim
Admin
Slim

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Jailbreak Ever   Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:47 am

DarkLollipop/DarkShadow wrote:
Lol
Please post in the correct area.
Back to top Go down
DarkLollipop

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Jailbreak Ever   Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:47 am

Slim wrote:
DarkLollipop/DarkShadow wrote:
Lol
Please post in the correct area.

And where would this correct area b? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Healncrush

Healncrush

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Jailbreak Ever   Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am

Back to top Go down
Slim
Admin
Slim

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Jailbreak Ever   Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:45 pm

Healncrush wrote:
Try The Hang Out Zone

https://itouchappreviewers.darkbb.com/hang-out-zone-f8/
exactly
Back to top Go down
-xAzaLa

-xAzaLa

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Jailbreak Ever   Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Does jailbreakme.com work for version 3.1.3? Cuz I've tried it many tines and it keeps crashing or restarting my iPod
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Jailbreak Ever   Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Azala try spiritjb.com (computer not ipod) and download it...it worked for my 3.1.3 mc model
Back to top Go down
-xAzaLa

-xAzaLa

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Jailbreak Ever   Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:03 pm

K thanks!
Back to top Go down
Healncrush

Healncrush

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Jailbreak Ever   Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:59 pm

I don't see why it wouldn't work. But hey, doesn't really say what it supports on the site.
Back to top Go down
iJack

iJack

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Jailbreak Ever   Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:54 pm

-xAzaLa wrote:
Does jailbreakme.com work for version 3.1.3? Cuz I've tried it many tines and it keeps crashing or restarting my iPod

To answer your question, yes jailbreakme.com does work on all devices on firmwares 3.13 to 4.0.1.
Back to top Go down
Healncrush

Healncrush

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Jailbreak Ever   Easiest Jailbreak Ever EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:10 pm

Alright, cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Jailbreak Ever   Easiest Jailbreak Ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Easiest Jailbreak Ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iTouchAppReviewers :: Apps + Games :: Jailbreak Stuff-
Jump to: