iTouchAppReviewers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Apps!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Just remembered this site exists
Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 6:58 pm by -xAzaLa

» I got banned
Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:16 pm by Noob

» How to reach second server + how to download older versions of graal to house jump and stuff
Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:16 am by D0nut5432

» Your Zombie Survival Plan
Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:05 am by HellitsElle

» Graal Gralats Hack???
Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:30 pm by moneybird

» fucking young perky tits
Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:04 am by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as warez
Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 am by Guest

» buy facebook fans cheap dd
Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:32 am by Guest

» Cracking the Gralat Code
Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Keywords
wings hack

Your Zombie Survival Plan

Go down 
+3
Healncrush
-xAzaLa
Spirit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

Your Zombie Survival Plan Empty
PostSubject: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:39 pm

At one point in your life you must have pondered the age old question If Zombies one day roamed the Earth how would I survive? A strange query yes? Well the answers to these questions are called Zombie Plans. Every one should have a Zombie Plan because one day... you never know.

So to the purpose of this thread. I want to hear your Zombie Plans and see how you would survive...
Back to top Go down
-xAzaLa

-xAzaLa

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:30 pm

My zombie plan:
I get my dog to eat them :3
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:41 pm

Then ur dog will probably turn to a zombie itself
Back to top Go down
-xAzaLa

-xAzaLa

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:43 pm

:0 then I'll get a new dog Wink
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:44 pm

lolz how u gonna get to the petshop when zombies r everywhere?
Back to top Go down
-xAzaLa

-xAzaLa

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:46 pm

I'll dress up like a zombie :0
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:51 pm

It is the fall of the year 2132, 94% of the U.S. population (and about 87% of the rest of the world) have died from, or been infected by the Zombaeic Supervirus.

This virus was created in the spring of 2130 when a group of doctors and scientists From several European countries attempted to create a vaccine to save people infected with rabies who were to far gone to use normal rabies vaccines. They used severel different pathogens as a catalyst to transfer the anti-rabie into the human body. It would turn out to be this combination that would make this "cure" a death sentence for human kind.

Tests on animals worked extremely well, it wasn't untill after the first 10 humans were injected with this vaccine that the animals began to show strange signs of illness.
These included: Teeth falling out, skin drying and cracking leaving bloody spots all over the body, eye color changed from brown to sickly yellow, and lastly extreme agression.

The virus spreads through direct contact, or through blood/bites. There are no known to be immune to this virus, so if you are bitten, you will be infected.

By winter if 2130 The virus had hit every country in the world

By summer of 2131 50% of the world population had died from or been infected by the virus.

Back to present day (fall 2132) A man named Xavier from the back woods of the North Eastern U.S. Anxiously scans the radio to see if they can pick up any signal from any other survivors.

Xavier has a six room log cabin sitting overtop a massive underground bunker with two outside exits, one for vehiciles, one for secret or emergency exit.

Xavier has managed to round up 23 other survivors, 11 men, 8 women, 4 children

He also has the following supplies:
1 ford pick up truck, rigged to pr armored against attacks
2 SUV's, also armored
1 motorcycle
3 atv's
125 gallons of gasoline
Enough food and other basic supplies to last another 32 days

***OUT OF ROOM***
***CONTINUED NEXT POST***
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:52 pm

His weapons include:
7 AK-47's with 1200 rounds of ammo
4 m-16's with 2000 rounds of ammo
4 12 guage shot guns with 75 rounds of ammo
11 hunting rifles (.243-.308 calibur) 221 rounds combined
1 .50 cal sniper rifle with 45 rounds of ammo
1 uzi, with 200 rounds of ammo
8 frag grenades
2 flash grenades
and 2 blocks of c-4
along with every sort of hand-weapon you can think of!

Beeing back in the woods he has had minimal confrontations with zombies, unless he raids a town for supplies. But with food supplies down to 32 days, and winter approaching, Xavier and his 11 men need to raid a small town 22 miles to the south called Green Valley.

His goal will to score 20 days worth of food and supplies, as much gasoline as he can find, and possibly another vehicicle.

*TO BE CONTINUED?*
Back to top Go down
-xAzaLa

-xAzaLa

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:54 pm

:0
Back to top Go down
-xAzaLa

-xAzaLa

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:56 pm

Nah I would join the zombies :0
Back to top Go down
Healncrush

Healncrush

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:06 am

Let's see here, get a M1014 and 9001 rounds of ammo, get on my roof and get to business
Back to top Go down
Slim
Admin
Slim

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:00 am

Lol story time Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinyurl.com/slimapps
Healncrush

Healncrush

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:33 am

My ammo....it's over 9000
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:29 pm

Xavier gatherd his men together in the pick up and one SUV and begin heading to the little town of Green Valley. It's 7:30 am, most zombies are in hiding from 6am to about 3pm, so this is the safest time to venture out.

It takes over an hour to make the 22 mile journey to the south., the first stop, a gas station.

The main building is burned to the ground, there was nothing of use there, but the fuel tamks below ground were a different story, they managed to grab 45 gallons of gas before heading to the next stop.

It was a supermarket, the building was half collapsed, but there still might be something of use inside. Outside were smashed cars and dried corpses.

The team pushed open one of the doors, it is pitch black inside the building. the 5 most well armed men ventur deeper inside The find a supply of canned goods in a far, hidden corner. They began loading the cache of food into the pickup truck.

Fter a few minutes the team was about to exit the building with the next load when Xavier signaled the team to stop.

There was a faint tapping sound coming from nearbyXavier slowly shined his light around the room, the tapping sound grew closer, now with a slight rasping noise. Xavier felt a chill run up his spine.

He shone the light directly behind the team, 2 sickly yellow eyes set above a half toothless and bloody grin shone back. The man next to Xavier let out an entire clip of rounds from his Uzi into the Zombie before fleeing as fast as he could. The team ran faster than they had ever before toward the exit screaming "START THE TRUCK! START THE TRUUUCCCKKK!"

The sound of foot steps and rasping breath followed close them as they fled for their lives. The men exploded from the door into the morning light. "GO GO GO GO! GO NOW DAMMIT!"

The men who waited outside had heard the screams and started the vehicles and had them waiting.

*OUT OF ROOM, CONTINUED NEXT POST*
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:29 pm

2 men just jumped through the open windows in the SUV and it sped off, the other three flung themselves into the back of the back of the pickup. 17 Zombies emurged from the crumbling building. "GOOOOOOOO!!!!" screamed Xavier. The trucks powerful V8 engine Made the wheels spin with an earsplitting screech and clouds of white smoke.

One zombie managed to attach himself to the tailgate of the truck.

Xavier leveled his AK-47 right between the eyes of the zombie and let off four rounds after saying "Eat this"

The lifeless form fell to the ground, the other 16 zombies rappidly dissappeared into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:48 pm

dunno if i should post a new story scratch
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Story in page 1 of thread
Back to top Go down
-xAzaLa

-xAzaLa

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:10 pm

D: MORE STORY
Back to top Go down
Camden

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:30 pm

wow that is the best story ever
Back to top Go down
benjiro1

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:26 pm

my survival plan is to feed samantha littleton to them and the kill them all. the end
Back to top Go down
http://austinsnoddess.blogspot.com/
-xAzaLa

-xAzaLa

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:57 pm

:0 long time...... NO STORY Sad
Back to top Go down
HellitsElle

HellitsElle

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:05 am

My zombie survival plan is as follows:
First: I would gather my large rucksack and fill it with the things I believe I need; Crowbar, Large knife, Scalpel, Bandages, Band-aides, sterile lotion, saline solution, tinned vegetables, powdered milk, tinned fruits, matches and/or a lighter, a small bottle of gasoline sealed tight, glow sticks and a torch.
Second: I would round up my family, and my other loved ones, my dog and maybe a neighbor or two and have them gather any supplies they might have in their own home along with weaponry and ensure that they know how to use the items they bring along.
Third: There is a school close to my home that I used to attend, the fences and gates are realy high and topped with barbed spikes and barbed wire, there's loads of rooms, three different wings to the school, a gym, a caffeteria and a long football field with flood lights. It also has a shop directly opposite which would be handy for topping up supplies for maybe three-to-four months until the items in the shop went out of date or ran out. This would be the place I'd take my zombie survival party to.
(Back-up) - If the school is already overrun I'd make my way to one of these four places;
- A church (Pros and cons) Pros: Big building, large heavy doors, loads of space, heavy objects inside could double as weaponry, church pews could be used to baricade the doors offering further safety. Cons: No food supplies nearby, no beds, very little to entertain oneself with.
- A swimming pool/Gym (Pros and cons) Pros: Vending machines, big space, places to stay fit, space: changing rooms, maybe a canteen, employees room, entrance, ect... Cons: Could be difficult to get to, might still have employees or customers inside who are already infected, once the vending machine runs out there's not somewhere really handy to go to: can't live on vending machine food forever.
- A Library (Pros and cons) Pros: Loads to keept entertained, computers and books, telephone you could try in case the phone lines are still working, usually more than one level in a library. Cons: Usually in the middle of a town bad idea if you're avoiding the dead, computers will probably be down, telephone will more than likely be down, usually more than one level however there's not usually side rooms to escape to if a horde gets in.
- A college/School (Pros and cons) Pros: Canteen, toilet facilities, books, computers, nurses office, many classrooms, access to the roof, field, fences and gates usually with spikes and/or wire, sometimes fitness facilities, usually there is a shop nearby where supplies could be picked up, heating, lighting, places to keep watch. Cons: Could already have quite a number of dead there so it could be hard to get in without getting killed.
After I have got into a place and hauled up I would asign tasks to each of the people I have with me:
- Someone to wash pots and pans.
- Someone to watch over the area in the day.
- Someone to watch over the area in the night.
- Someone to ration food.
- Someone to go out for supplies.
- Someone to look after weaponry.
- Someone to cook.
Once we have fallen into our routine we would then try to contact the outside world, see if there are any other survivors and where they are. Then we'd send two of our party out to try get a car so we could plan for our escape if we did find more survivors/plan to pick up the other people if we found more survivors.
Monthly we'd have one or two members (never any more than one of two) go out to get supplies.
If after two years we still have not found other survivors or been saved we'd start to repopulate slowly, taking care to still not draw too much attention to ourselves.

And that's it really x'D
-Elle
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/ElleMurr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Zombie Survival Plan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iTouchAppReviewers :: Other :: Hang Out Zone-