iTouchAppReviewers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Apps!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Just remembered this site exists
Your Zombie Survival Plan - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 6:58 pm by -xAzaLa

» I got banned
Your Zombie Survival Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:16 pm by Noob

» How to reach second server + how to download older versions of graal to house jump and stuff
Your Zombie Survival Plan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:16 am by D0nut5432

» Your Zombie Survival Plan
Your Zombie Survival Plan - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:05 am by HellitsElle

» Graal Gralats Hack???
Your Zombie Survival Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:30 pm by moneybird

» fucking young perky tits
Your Zombie Survival Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:04 am by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as warez
Your Zombie Survival Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 am by Guest

» buy facebook fans cheap dd
Your Zombie Survival Plan - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:32 am by Guest

» Cracking the Gralat Code
Your Zombie Survival Plan - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Keywords
hack wings

Your Zombie Survival Plan

Go down 
+3
Healncrush
-xAzaLa
Spirit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

Your Zombie Survival Plan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:48 pm

dunno if i should post a new story scratch
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Story in page 1 of thread
Back to top Go down
-xAzaLa

-xAzaLa

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:10 pm

D: MORE STORY
Back to top Go down
Camden

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:30 pm

wow that is the best story ever
Back to top Go down
benjiro1

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:26 pm

my survival plan is to feed samantha littleton to them and the kill them all. the end
Back to top Go down
http://austinsnoddess.blogspot.com/
-xAzaLa

-xAzaLa

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:57 pm

:0 long time...... NO STORY Sad
Back to top Go down
HellitsElle

HellitsElle

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:05 am

My zombie survival plan is as follows:
First: I would gather my large rucksack and fill it with the things I believe I need; Crowbar, Large knife, Scalpel, Bandages, Band-aides, sterile lotion, saline solution, tinned vegetables, powdered milk, tinned fruits, matches and/or a lighter, a small bottle of gasoline sealed tight, glow sticks and a torch.
Second: I would round up my family, and my other loved ones, my dog and maybe a neighbor or two and have them gather any supplies they might have in their own home along with weaponry and ensure that they know how to use the items they bring along.
Third: There is a school close to my home that I used to attend, the fences and gates are realy high and topped with barbed spikes and barbed wire, there's loads of rooms, three different wings to the school, a gym, a caffeteria and a long football field with flood lights. It also has a shop directly opposite which would be handy for topping up supplies for maybe three-to-four months until the items in the shop went out of date or ran out. This would be the place I'd take my zombie survival party to.
(Back-up) - If the school is already overrun I'd make my way to one of these four places;
- A church (Pros and cons) Pros: Big building, large heavy doors, loads of space, heavy objects inside could double as weaponry, church pews could be used to baricade the doors offering further safety. Cons: No food supplies nearby, no beds, very little to entertain oneself with.
- A swimming pool/Gym (Pros and cons) Pros: Vending machines, big space, places to stay fit, space: changing rooms, maybe a canteen, employees room, entrance, ect... Cons: Could be difficult to get to, might still have employees or customers inside who are already infected, once the vending machine runs out there's not somewhere really handy to go to: can't live on vending machine food forever.
- A Library (Pros and cons) Pros: Loads to keept entertained, computers and books, telephone you could try in case the phone lines are still working, usually more than one level in a library. Cons: Usually in the middle of a town bad idea if you're avoiding the dead, computers will probably be down, telephone will more than likely be down, usually more than one level however there's not usually side rooms to escape to if a horde gets in.
- A college/School (Pros and cons) Pros: Canteen, toilet facilities, books, computers, nurses office, many classrooms, access to the roof, field, fences and gates usually with spikes and/or wire, sometimes fitness facilities, usually there is a shop nearby where supplies could be picked up, heating, lighting, places to keep watch. Cons: Could already have quite a number of dead there so it could be hard to get in without getting killed.
After I have got into a place and hauled up I would asign tasks to each of the people I have with me:
- Someone to wash pots and pans.
- Someone to watch over the area in the day.
- Someone to watch over the area in the night.
- Someone to ration food.
- Someone to go out for supplies.
- Someone to look after weaponry.
- Someone to cook.
Once we have fallen into our routine we would then try to contact the outside world, see if there are any other survivors and where they are. Then we'd send two of our party out to try get a car so we could plan for our escape if we did find more survivors/plan to pick up the other people if we found more survivors.
Monthly we'd have one or two members (never any more than one of two) go out to get supplies.
If after two years we still have not found other survivors or been saved we'd start to repopulate slowly, taking care to still not draw too much attention to ourselves.

And that's it really x'D
-Elle
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/ElleMurr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Zombie Survival Plan   Your Zombie Survival Plan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Zombie Survival Plan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iTouchAppReviewers :: Other :: Hang Out Zone-
Jump to: