Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Just remembered this site exists
Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:58 pm by -xAzaLa

» I got banned
Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:16 pm by Noob

» How to reach second server + how to download older versions of graal to house jump and stuff
Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:16 am by D0nut5432

» Your Zombie Survival Plan
Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:05 am by HellitsElle

» Graal Gralats Hack???
Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:30 pm by moneybird

» fucking young perky tits
Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:04 am by Guest

» Wellnigh as cheap as warez
Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 am by Guest

» buy facebook fans cheap dd
Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:32 am by Guest

» Cracking the Gralat Code
Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:10 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Keywords
what hack

Share | 

Everyones being fricken asswipes to me... I was banned 3 days ago at 9:55 for 3 days and im still banned WTF how do i fix it to u non-asswipes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkLollipop

PostSubject: Everyones being fricken asswipes to me... I was banned 3 days ago at 9:55 for 3 days and im still banned WTF how do i fix it to u non-asswipes   Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:01 am

Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everyones being fricken asswipes to me... I was banned 3 days ago at 9:55 for 3 days and im still banned WTF how do i fix it to u non-asswipes   Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:56 am

On here!? Or graal?

DarkLollipop

PostSubject: Re: Everyones being fricken asswipes to me... I was banned 3 days ago at 9:55 for 3 days and im still banned WTF how do i fix it to u non-asswipes   Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:02 am

Graal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Healncrush

PostSubject: Re: Everyones being fricken asswipes to me... I was banned 3 days ago at 9:55 for 3 days and im still banned WTF how do i fix it to u non-asswipes   Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:15 pm

Stop spamming this forum about you getting banned...for one i've seen like 3 threads and multiple posts saying it and there is NO way to get unbanned....and you could at least post in the right section. Moving it now...

View user profile
DarkLollipop

PostSubject: Re: Everyones being fricken asswipes to me... I was banned 3 days ago at 9:55 for 3 days and im still banned WTF how do i fix it to u non-asswipes   Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:19 pm

Im not fricken spamming i went to da fricken hang out zone and made a new topic about this and ur getting pissed and telling me im spamming and in the wrong fricken spot im just asking for some damn help u hypocrit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everyones being fricken asswipes to me... I was banned 3 days ago at 9:55 for 3 days and im still banned WTF how do i fix it to u non-asswipes   Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:58 pm

DarkLollipop wrote:
Im not fricken spamming i went to da fricken hang out zone and made a new topic about this and ur getting pissed and telling me im spamming and in the wrong fricken spot im just asking for some damn help u hypocrit
u did kinda spam and some things were in the wrong place. if it makes u feel any better, im banned now that an admin saw my new glitch vid. oh well, gotta hack around it. rabbit

DarkLollipop

PostSubject: Re: Everyones being fricken asswipes to me... I was banned 3 days ago at 9:55 for 3 days and im still banned WTF how do i fix it to u non-asswipes   Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:02 pm

Ok maybe i spam some things but i start spamming when everyones ignoring me so i post the same thing again and again until someone replys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everyones being fricken asswipes to me... I was banned 3 days ago at 9:55 for 3 days and im still banned WTF how do i fix it to u non-asswipes   Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:06 pm

DarkLollipop wrote:
Ok maybe i spam some things but i start spamming when everyones ignoring me so i post the same thing again and again until someone replys
That, my friend, will get you banned so fast from this forum. Ever thought, maybe we are at school? I have been all day. I can't really get on here during Chemistry or another class. SO chill ur anal.

DarkLollipop

PostSubject: Re: Everyones being fricken asswipes to me... I was banned 3 days ago at 9:55 for 3 days and im still banned WTF how do i fix it to u non-asswipes   Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:13 pm

XD sorry and ummmm i wasnt posting them till around 4:00 PM to 2:00 AM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everyones being fricken asswipes to me... I was banned 3 days ago at 9:55 for 3 days and im still banned WTF how do i fix it to u non-asswipes   Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:37 pm

DarkLollipop wrote:
k

iJack

PostSubject: Re: Everyones being fricken asswipes to me... I was banned 3 days ago at 9:55 for 3 days and im still banned WTF how do i fix it to u non-asswipes   Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:01 pm

DarkLollipop wrote:

My school start at 8 and ends at 4 pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iJack

PostSubject: Re: Everyones being fricken asswipes to me... I was banned 3 days ago at 9:55 for 3 days and im still banned WTF how do i fix it to u non-asswipes   Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:28 pm

Hey also if your that addicted to graal classic that if you dont play for three days you start to have withdraws maybe its time to take a break. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Everyones being fricken asswipes to me... I was banned 3 days ago at 9:55 for 3 days and im still banned WTF how do i fix it to u non-asswipes   Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:52 pm

If they IP ban you try changing the IP address on your iphone or ipod touch. Then again I dont think its an IP ban if ifiles allows your other account to work while one of them is banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkLollipop

PostSubject: Re: Everyones being fricken asswipes to me... I was banned 3 days ago at 9:55 for 3 days and im still banned WTF how do i fix it to u non-asswipes   Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:16 pm

How do i change my ip address without paying money? And also my other account doesnt work either
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iJack

PostSubject: Re: Everyones being fricken asswipes to me... I was banned 3 days ago at 9:55 for 3 days and im still banned WTF how do i fix it to u non-asswipes   Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:04 pm

noobs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkLollipop

PostSubject: Re: Everyones being fricken asswipes to me... I was banned 3 days ago at 9:55 for 3 days and im still banned WTF how do i fix it to u non-asswipes   Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:35 pm

Ura fag jack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Everyones being fricken asswipes to me... I was banned 3 days ago at 9:55 for 3 days and im still banned WTF how do i fix it to u non-asswipes   Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:44 pm

This thread is locked due to the unnecessary amount of profanity and flaming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyones being fricken asswipes to me... I was banned 3 days ago at 9:55 for 3 days and im still banned WTF how do i fix it to u non-asswipes   

Back to top Go down

Everyones being fricken asswipes to me... I was banned 3 days ago at 9:55 for 3 days and im still banned WTF how do i fix it to u non-asswipes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1